- Deliver a high level of customer experience by proactively identifying genuine customer needs and making appropriate banking, mortgage and partner referrals, ensuring customer needs are met via an appropriate channel in a timely manner and at a time of our customers’ choosing.
- Proactively manage time to be in the right place at the right time, supporting the overall customers’ branch experience and helping to ensure customers are dealt with quickly and professionally, working flexibly across all zones of the branch including banking hall, counter, self serve and enquiries.
- Engage with customers in the Banking Hall demonstrating behaviours consistent with Delivering Service/Banking Hall Excellence and Channel of Choice, maximising the use of tablets as appropriate; actively educating and assisting customers, including assessing their digital appetite and confidence to help in the most appropriate and relevant channel for their individual circumstances.
- Effectively comply within the Risk Management Framework including our Policies, Processes, Procedures and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers.
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent to undertake your role.
- Fulfil customer transactions and account servicing requests accurately and compliantly right first time using the system tools and prompts when available.
- Undertake NPA routines when required, making sure that outstanding items are actively progressed.
- Take ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develop your performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s.
- Embrace our Vision, Values and Behaviours, bring the brand personality to life and demonstrate your commitment to Inclusion and Diversity where customers and colleagues are treated with dignity and respect.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident .