Graduate IT Support Consultant | Cambridge | up to 25K
Founded in 2001 they are an established IT support company who?s reputation alone has allowed the company to grow and support small to medium size enterprises. They understand that people matter and make a difference, not only to our company but also to our clients. There is a strong ethos of helping and supporting colleagues and we encourage autonomy and self-development within a friendly and supportive environment. Service Desk staff are encouraged to work towards industry-recognised qualifications. Support and an environment conducive to learning is provided as well as all training materials and an exam bonus for each qualification gained.
- a switched on, enthusiastic people person who has a passion for technology
- natural problem solver
- 2.1 or above degree (IT related not essential)
- A self starter who enjoys finding elegant solutions to complex issues.
- A natural problem solver with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- an ability to use your own initiative with the knowledge that you are part of a strong team
- an ability to prioritise and manage multiple conflicting priorities requiring collaboration with multiple teams across the company
- a passion to learn and be involved with a progressive company
- Previous IT experience is not essential, as full training is provided
- an ability to prioritise and a desire to help people are more important skills
- a full time IT Support Consultant with a good degree, not necessarily in IT, to join their Service Desk team to provide clients with first line technical support.
- a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to kick-start their IT career.
- Working in an outsourced environment means that learning is accelerated
- career progression within the company is fast
- speaking to clients on a daily basis and working to fix issues on equipment and software remotely with involvement in project work and providing an excellent service for our clients
The company offers:
- a great working environment
- great location
- Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 (DoE)
- annual salary reviews
- contributory pension scheme
- private healthcare cover
- a share in the company?s success with an annual bonus scheme and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, building to 30 days with length of service awards
- Location: Cambridge
- Job Level: Associate
- Start Date: Immediately
- Education Level: Bachelor?s Degree
- Industry: IT & Services
- Function: IT, Development & Engineering
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.