Customer Relations Consultant
South Marston, Swindon
Working as part of the Social Media and Escalations Team, this role will take ownership of fully resolving customer complaints, managing negative online reviews as well as providing feedback in a timely and commercially responsible fashion. They must have the ability to negotiate and influence both internal and external customers, as well as being a champion of our client’s brand online.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
– Handle and log all escalations, customer complaints and negative online reviews, taking ownership of the situation by resolving and following up to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
– Report weekly/monthly on cases handled, outcomes, costs and categorise into source of issue and recommend preventative measures
– Maintain work volumes ensuring appropriate actions are taken to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are achieved
– Provide resolutions, help and advice to both customers & colleagues
– Communicate professionally with customers by telephone, email, letter and social media platforms
– Keep accurate records of discussion or correspondence with customers
– Ensure the levels of customer service are of the highest standard
– Keep up to date with company’s products, services and policies
– Keep up to date with development and innovations in customer service & Social Media best practice
– To undertake any other reasonable duties as required
– Previous experience of working in a Customer Complaint/Escalation call centre environment
– Experience of managing social media platforms in a commercial environment
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong ability to actively listen
– Competent PC skills
What our client offers:
Our client has a varied benefits programme which includes free parking at Head Office, staff discounts on their fantastic products, childcare vouchers, pension scheme, fun packed Christmas party, savings on holidays/days out/retailers and they feel nobody should work on their birthday so they give you that whole day off!
To apply for the role of Customer Relations Consultant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Relations Consultant, Customer Service Executive, Customer Complaints Representative, Customer Services Advisor, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Service Agent, Contact Centre Agent, Customer Services.