- Business Area : Central London
- Sales & Targets Driven
- BD & Sales Management Career Progression
The Client: a trade supplier with a small-company feel. Their area of industry is B2B clothing supply. The office is based in Luton, but job requires travelling in Central London.
The Ideal Candidate is someone, who hunts down new business and “wins the sale”. Someone, willing to travel from client to client, selling our highly sought after branded clothing B2B. You will be fully equipped to do the role as they will put you through an initial 6 weeks training course as well as ongoing support and mentoring.
- Identifying, sourcing and securing both long term and short term contracts with businesses.
- Generating and developing leads (through networking with other company divisions etc.)
- Building rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- Working towards and hitting set KPIs and targets
- Using your own initiative and planning your days effectively
- Maintaining an existing client/customer portfolio and presenting new products
- Working with key accounts to maximise sales
What you need to succeed
- An ambitious, outgoing, dedicated personality, able to use their initiative whilst in the field
- A background in business development and generating new clients
- Able to demonstrate Customer Service skills
- Able to manage your time effectively and efficiently
What’s on offer:
- office based in Luton, travel in Central London
- salary: basic 17K , OTE 60K
- 6 weeks training course as well as ongoing support and mentoring
- promotion in the each of your first three years with the business and provide a route into management
- To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.